There are a few tips that can help you be more professional in applying makeup. Only a few tricks can make you look more natural, always on fleek, and can save you time.
Here are Seven Makeup Tips Nobody Told you about Before:
1) Soften your Mascara: Put a few drops of Visine into your mascara tube. This will help you get your gentle mascara back, and it will be working like new until you get another new one.
2) Business Card Eye Stencil: Use your business card when applying makeup to your eyes, to create sharp lines for your eye shadow or your winged eyeliner. This trick will help you get a cat eye look.
3) Tightlining: For Thicker lashes look, try this trick instead of using fake eye lashes; line your upper waterline with an eyeliner instead of above your lashes, this will give you the fuller look you desire.
4) Eye Shadow That Pops: Have you ever got an eye shadow pallet that barely appear? If you have this problem, apply a cream color base coat on your eyelid before applying the eye shadow. This base will make your eye shadow shiner and brighter.
5) Using Makeup Sponge: Makeup sponge has the same effect of airbrush foundation. It leaves your skin smooth and covers your skin flaws. Plus it’s fast, effective, easy to clean, and goes strong for months before it needs replacing.
6) Heat Up That Lash Curler: Use your hairdryer to warm your lash curler for no more than 3-4 seconds before using. With your lash curler being heated, it can leave the same effect your iron hair curler has on your hair.
7) Powder on Lashes: Put a little bit of your baby powder on your lashes before applying mascara, this trick will make your lashes look fuller and thicker when coats mascara are put on.