The Holy month is here alas, but who said you can’t boost up your endorphins a little bit before Iftar? Running before breaking your fast is one of the healthiest and lightest workouts you can commit to! This is a call to all Cairo residents to get jogging!
Below, are the most running friendly corners in every area.
1. 5th Settlement
90th street is considered the widest and most jogging friendly street in the 5th settlement, especially in the early morning, when movement is quiet light.
You can run a route from Shooting club street, through Micheal Bakhoum street, to Musdak street.
- You can explore from Maryland Park, Beirut street to Thawra or Hegaz street
- Or you can jog around the Military Technical college
- Start your run From 250th street heading to Victoria square
- Or consider Degla parks as green is always beautiful to jog alongside!
- Or around CAC
- You can check out El Feda Street, one of the cleanest and prettiest streets!
- Or you can commandeer the Track surrounding Gezira Club, where your dog could share your jog too!
- There’s also the surrounding of Al Ahly club
- The best spot to run in Mokattem, is at Mokattam’s Corniche!
7. Sheikh Zayed
- Running Route in Zayed could start At Zayed 2000 and all around Arkan..
8. Nasr City
- Child Park is the place for a jog in Nasr City, because again, it’s spring-y, lovely, and green!
- The sports development center’s track!