What is BootyBarre?
BootyBarre is a combination workout from dance, Pilates, and yoga and a combination of strength and flexibility with an added cardiovascular element utilizing the barre. It’s a workout for the whole body that tones and chisels it. It’s a class for everyone Because it focuses on proper biomechanics for a safe and well structured class that can be modified for any fitness level.
How did it start?
The celebrity trainer Tracey Mallett was the first to introduce BootyBarre in 2009 and has taken it to over 25 different countries and taught thousands of instructors who now teach bootybarre in studios and spas globally.
Availability in Egypt
These are the 2 bootybarre formats currently available in Egypt:
- BootyBare Plus: It’s not just muscle toning, it’s a perfect blend of deep muscle toning with cardiovascular intervals that will pump up your heart rate. The fluid dance-inspired class is set to an upbeat music selection at a vigorous pace. No dance experience is required.
- BootyBare Flex & Flow: A trio combination of the fluidity of ballet, the flexibility of yoga and the core
strengthening of Pilates utilising medium to high resistance rubber bands. The class is designed in specific sequences that build strength from static movements and flexibility from long, sweeping dance-based movements.
To find instructors in Egypt, check the below:
Why do you have to choose BootyBarre?
- To have toned and stronger muscles.
- To increase your endurance.
- To reduce cellulite.
- To improve core strength.
- To improve flexibility.
- To increase bone health.
- To some fun time
- To target multiple muscle groups with just one workout.
- To drop a size, not just lose weight.
Where can you find it?