Girls Ramadan is over and t’s time for celebration with family , friends and most of all it’s the time to jazz up your makeup to look and feel special by both day and night!
So here are few tips and steps on how to apply your makeup:
1st Step: Eye Makeup
1) Make your eyes the focal point cause the eyes are everybody’s main beauty, so this is the area to focus on the most
2) For day time, choose soft neutral colors that highlight in a natural night such as peaches, browns and soft tones are good choices, keeping the eyeliner minimal or softened.
3) For night times and evenings eyes can be bolder and will look even prettier with a touch of shimmer or a metallic addition such silver, bronze and gold is especially glamorous adding a small wedge above the eye lash line with a wider edge facing towards the nose.
4) Choose a dark or bright colors to match your outfit, for example if your outfit is pink, spread a light pink eye shadow over your eyelid, then go over it with a darker pink , blend them well on the crease then finish your dramatic look with a dark red or purple on the corner of your outer eyes.
5) Add a glamour stunning eye liner or even winged eye liner to make the look bolder, using a soft brown or white one on the waterline to brighten and enlarge the eyes.
2nd Step: Lips (choosing between dark or light lip colors)
- Go for a dark pink or red color if you like to go darker.
- If you want to keep it simple go for peachy pink colors.
- Natural or naked lips are fine for day wear.
- Add lip gloss or Vaseline for a shiny lips or even glossier look.
3rd and Last Step
Is dressing your face with a good foundation matching your skin tone and type for the base makeup matching it with a perfect blusher and you are ready to go.