Does your wedding get closer? Are you stressed about your look in your biggest day?
Don’t worry, and just stay relaxed, here are some tips every bride should follow to look glowing in her day.
1. The first tip is to start a skin care regime few months before you wedding day, this will help you feel better about yourself in your biggest day.
2. Ask a specialist or a dermatologist about your skin type, how it reacts to different materials? , is there any allergies? What’s your best skin care routine to follow?
3. Invest in the high quality facial products. Choosing the right products will help you clear up problems, also homemade masks from your kitchen are a must, they are natural and less likely to irritate your skin.
4. Your working and sleeping habits have direct effect on your skin, so make sure to change your diet, drink a lot of water, and sleep eight hours per day.
5. Use trusted professionals, a good makeup artist knows how to match makeup colors to your skin tone. Ideally, set up a makeup test session one month before your wedding to give yourself enough time for change and experiment.
Now, your skin is ready. All you need to do is to follow these bridal makeup tips to get your best look in your day.
Makeup dos and don’ts
1. Take pictures for yourself in both daylight and flashbulbs to see the difference.
2. Use a good makeup artist to help you in applying your makeup and making it lasts.
3. Finish facial treatments or waxing a few days before you wedding to give your skin enough time to recover.
4. Skip the trendy makeup look, and use a classic one, it makes your photos last forever.
5. Use either a high gloss or a very matte lipstick.
6. Use a gel foundation or a primer, before you apply your makeup for long lasting look.
7. Add a dusting of loose powder to your makeup to cover any unwanted shine.
1. Don’t do your makeup test session under artificial light, it’s preferably to do it at home in the daylight in order to be able to choose the colors that suits your jewelry and outfit.
2. Don’t Give in to each suggestion offered by others.
3. Don’t do only the face, so you don’t look like wearing a mask.
4. Blend your makeup to include your neck and shoulders.
5. Don’t apply SPF before foundation, it might make you face looks white in flashlight.