An ideal diet plan is the one which doesn’t only help you lose weight but also provides your body with the essential nutrients.
It’s easy to include any of the following in/between your meals and enjoy a comprehensive weight loss plan.
The thing about chia seeds is that they are really efficient in reducing food cravings; research has shown their importance for keeping the human’s body hydrated, and in lowering blood pressure.
Also they are characterized by:
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of fiber (10g in only 2tbsp!)
- Rich in antioxidants
- Regulate insulin levels
- Gluten free!
Raw Mixed Nuts (Soaked/Sprouted)
Nuts combine all benefits together; protein, fat and carbs.
- Vitamin E (helps lower cardiovascular risk)
- Omega-3 fatty acids (especially in walnuts)
- Rich in L-Arginine (may help improve blood vessel function)
- High in fiber
Some nuts to make your body go nuts:
The benefits of nuts are insane!
- Breaks down gluten
- Phytic acid is reduced
- Eases digestion
- Vitamin absorption increases
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- High quality protein source
- Contains selenium (helps with thyroid function)
- Pure source of protein
- Omega-3 fatty acids (in the yolk)
- Packed with vitamins (such as Vitamin B, E, D…)
- Biotin (great for hair, skin and nails!)
- Also contain potassium, choline, folic acid…
- Huge amount of vitamin-A (helps with immunity)
- Super antioxidant food
- Contains flavonoids (anti-cancer properties)
- Rich in iron