1. navasana (boat pose)
2. Adho mukha śvānāsana (downward facing dog)
3. Apanam Utthita Ashwa Sanchalanasana (bowed lunge )
4. Eka pada sirsasana (foot behind head )
5. Ardha Pincha Mayurasana ( dolphin pose)
6. a variation of Utthan Pristhasana (lizard pose )
Yoga does more for us than stretching–it has a way to make us more mindful and allows us to develop strategies to deal with stress better. “Yoga means union – the union of body with consciousness and consciousness with the soul. Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day to day life and endows skill in the performance of one’s actions.” Yoga can teach us to short-circuit anxiety and teaches how to fight stress and also embrace serenity. The postures in yoga help build muscles and flexibility. Mindfulness that is linked by doing yoga as it allows us to live in the moment without judgment. The American Psychological Association explained that research shows that mindfulness or meditation decreases emotional reactivity. Practicing yoga also boosts working memory, intuition, helps with fear—along with allowing people to deal with relationship stress better.