You tend to believe someone you know more than the things you read or hear about. It’s something in our nature.
You can get surprised that half of the things you know are some myths. I used to be one of these myths’ victims too.
Let’s know more about these 8 facts…
1. THE MORE YOU SWEAT, THE MORE FAT YOU LOSE
TRUTH: Sweat has nothing to do with fat loss because fat is oxidized inside your body. When your body needs to get rid of heat, you sweat.
2. AVOCADOS, PEANUT BUTTER, AND OILS ARE “CLEAN” AND CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
TRUTH: They are considered to be healthy fats which are really important to be a part of your diet, but they don’t help you lose weight. You can be overweight and eat nothing but “clean” food.
3. FRUIT IS A HEALTHY SNACK THAT CAN’T MAKE YOU FAT
TRUTH: “Too much of anything is good for nothing”, eating too much of anything can get you fat no matter how healthy it is.
4. DOING CARDIO BEFORE WEIGHTS WILL HELP YOU GET SHREDDED FASTER
TRUTH: Cardio before weights will only accelerate the process of you getting tired than you losing weight. You need muscle, not miles to burn fat.
5. HIGH-PROTEIN DIETS ARE BAD FOR YOUR KIDNEYS
TRUTH: It’s not a problem for people with healthy kidneys as long as they are drinking a lot of water too.
6. IF YOU AREN’T SORE THE NEXT DAY, YOUR WORKOUT WASN’T HARD ENOUGH
TRUTH: It only means your energy expenditure was just right. Judging your progress by a pain threshold is incorrect—you don’t have to have soreness to gain muscle size or strength.
7. IF YOU WANT TO GET IN SHAPE, YOU HAVE TO RUN FOR LONG DISTANCES
TRUTH: If your goal is fat loss or muscle gain, running for long distances can sometimes do you no good. The more efficient your body becomes at running, the fewer calories you’ll burn.
8. CARBS ARE FOUND ONLY IN BREAD AND NOODLES
TRUTH: You also find carbs in grains, starches, fruit, vegetables, dairy, nuts, and seeds.