Achieving your fitness goals and dreams come from hard work and paying careful attention to everything you eat. Following nutrition plan means that you should only have meals that have low calories but it doesn’t mean that all low-calorie meals are not tasty.
We are presenting you different healthy but tasty recipes; so you can enjoy your fitness and healthy life while pleasing your taste buds.
For Chicken and Pasta Lovers
Pasta doesn’t have to be your cheat meal anymore; you can have your favorite pasta and still be balancing your diet plan. This meal only has 239 calories (per 89.5gm). Just follow the nutrition instructions in the below recipe.
What you need:
(These ingredients serve 12)
- 500gm Chicken breast.
- 30gm Parmesan cheese.
- 3 Tbsp. Minced garlic.
- 4 Butter.
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes.
- Boil your favorite pasta in water. (Add a couple of drops of oil to water & some salt).
- Melt the butter in a medium size frying pan.
- Add the minced garlic to the butter.
- Add chicken to the butter and cook until it gains a brown color.
- Drain pasta from water.
- Add all contents to the Pasta.
- Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy your pasta!
- 239 Calories per 89.5 gm.
- 8g Fat.
- 22g Carbs.
- 19g Protein.
Stay tuned for more healthy recipes!