Indulge your carb cravings with a pasta dish which is low in carbs and high in proteins, especially if you want to lean out and cut most grains and starches, knowing that every gram of carbs and fats count.
You don’t have to run away from the foods that you can’t have anymore, you can have it when it’s still amusing to your taste buds yet doesn’t get in the way of your leaning out.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unflavored pea protein powder
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. powdered cheddar (optional but adds great flavor)
- Garlic salt to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Basil to taste
- Cook four servings of the pasta of your choice.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients into a bowl. Bring sauce to a simmer and continue to stir until all of the components are well combined.
- Add the sauce to your pasta, season as desired, and presto! You can enjoy your delicious mac and cheese