Just because you are new to fitness doesn’t mean you can’t achieve actual results. It’s never too late to start doing what you dream of. Don’t waste more time and start now using this guide, bring your Yoga mat and get ready, even if your idea about fitness is zero
Here Are 5 Easy Workouts for Lazy Beginners:
1. The Modified Plank: This pose is simple enough to be carried out anywhere, and it works your body’s entire core. It also can help to stretch the spine, strengthen your arms and wrists, and enhance your balance. Hold the pose for 15 seconds, and then release. Repeat Twice.
2. The Superman Pose: This pose targets the three main muscles that run along the spine, It helps to prevent any possible injuries, decrease back and neck pain. Repeat this exercise five times.
3. Side-Lying Leg Lifts: This workout is known for being easy for anyone to perform and it works on the hips and outer thighs. Repeat from 10 to 15 times on each side.
4. Assisted Squats: This beginner workout is a simplified version of traditional squats and targets the same muscles as squats do, including the thighs, hips, and butt. It is also very operative for building core strength and strengthening the bones, ligaments, and tendons of the lower body. Repeat from 10 to 15 times.
5. Modified Pushups: Just as traditional pushups, but this workout is more simplified, it works on the arms, chest, shoulders, and core. Repeat from 10 to 15 times.